Final price per person
Price per person
|People in the group||Price per person (*)|
* Special prices for groups.
Itinerary for the Cultural 1 day Excursion to Tangier
- Presentation of Tarifa in the port and collection of boarding passes round trip.
- 10:00 hrs. Departure from the fast ferry. Do not forget to stamp your passport during the crossing.
- Arrival in Tangier and meet the Moroccan guide.
- Panoramic tour of the new and modern part of Tangier.
- We will do a short stop at Cap Spartel , the extreme point of North Africa located on the outskirts of Tangier
- Later we will take photos of the camels near the beach and if you like, you can experience a ride on a camel.
- Visit to Hercules Grottos
- After the visits we return to the city. We will start our walking tour with a visit to the English Church Saint Andrews, the Mendoubia Garden with it´s administrative buildings when Tangier was an international city from 1923 to 1958 and the fish and food markets, market with its picturesque narrow streets. Afterwards we will visit the food and vegetables markets
- We will follow our tour to the kasbah crossing Italian Avenue, once in the Kasbah we will visit the Museum (please note that the museum is closed on tuesdays).
- Free time for lunch.
- After lunch you will cross on foot the narrow streets of the old Medina and you will have some free time to do shopping in the old part of town.
- Return to the port of Tangier.
- 17:00 hrs. Embark the fast ferry to Tarifa
- 19:00 hrs. Arrival in Tarifa.
- End of services.
- Fast ferry from Tarifa to Tangier round trip.
- Transport for the cultural visit in Tangier and its surroundings.
- Local guide for the cultural visit in Tangier and its environs.
- Tickets to the Kasbah Museum
- Management costs, 9 €.
- Assistance insurance or cancellation fees, we inform you that you can hire an optional if you wish, please contact us for prices.
- Lunch and drinks are not included.
- Everything that is not specified in "price includes".
- Daily departures
It is obligatory to carry the passport travel in force and with an expiration date of more than 6 months. The organizing agency does not assume responsibility and will not refund the amount that the client does not comply with this requirement.
In the crossing of the ship on the way, as soon as you enter the ship you should look for the police counter where the passports are sealed with the entrance to Morocco. It is very important that you seal the passport during the crossing because if it is not sealed they will not let you leave the fast ferry.
There is a free shuttle bus that leaves from the port of Algeciras to the port of Tarifa an hour and a half before. Also for the return there is a free shuttle service.
Minimum 2 persons.
Click here if you want to see more options Morocco travel