Holidays and trading hours in Morocco
Local time in Morocco is one hour less than in Spain. In summer, two hours less.
Now, since we changed DST until you change them a week goes by where we are two hours apart. A past that period they change to summer time, and then resume a time difference with us.
When Ramadan begins, again change the time and have two hours ahead of us, and are already well until we change the last Saturday of October.
All this sounds like Macabeo roll but it's true.
Open, in winter, Monday through Thursday from 8:30 to 12:30 and 14:15 to 16:30, Friday from 8:30 to 11:15 hrs.
Open, in summer, Monday through Friday from 8:30 to 11:30 and 14:15 to 16:30 hrs.
Open generally Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 12:00 and 15:00 to 18:00. In the medinas, some may be closed and not open ost late Friday and open on Sundays. On Saturday morning almost all open.
The civil service
- Open in winter from 08:30 to 12:00 and 14:30 to 16:30, Monday to Friday.
- In summer 8:30 to 15:00, Monday to Friday.
HOLIDAYS IN MOROCCO
- January 1, New Year
- January 11, Independence Manifesto
- May 1, Labor Day
- May 23 National Day of Sidi Mohammed
- July 9, Party Youth
- July 14, anniversary of Oued Dahab
- July 30, Feast of the Throne
- August 20, Revolution of the King and the People
- November 6, Anniversary of the Green March
- November 18, Independence Day